If you’re looking for eco-friendly beauty products, then you’ve come to the right place! One of my New Year’s resolutions was to become more environmentally conscious. One easy way for me to do so was to switch to more eco-friendly products. A wide variety of products that I have recently started using are made with natural and sustainable ingredients, making me feel good about what I am putting on my skin. Not only are my new favorite products eco-friendly but they are also cruelty-free and never tested on animals, so I feel good about making a conscious choice for my beauty routine.
Check out what I’m loving this week below!
Shop all of my Eco-Friendly Favorites HERE! You can shop the individual links below.
- ILIA – Soft Focus Finishing Powder | $34.00
- ILIA – Fullest Volumizing Mascara | $28.00
- EcoTools Elements Limited Edition Super-Natural Face Makeup Brush Set | $12.99
- Honest Beauty 3-in-1 Detox Mud Mask | $14.99
- EcoTools Ecofoam Perfect Blender Duo Sponge | $9.17
- L’Occitane Organic-Certified* Pure Shea Butter | $22.10
- Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel | $17.99
- Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm | $8.99
- Paula’s Choice Reusable Makeup Remover Pads | $15.00
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Dark Spot Serum | $82.00
**Disclosure: Some of the links provided are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.**