Hi there! Spring Break is just around the corner, and it’s time to start planning your vacation wardrobe. With a trip to Costa Rica on the horizon, here are my top picks for Spring Break essentials. Keep scrolling to discover my favorites that will have you looking your best all week long.
Let’s highlight a few items. For the beach I’m loving several stylish and comfortable one-piece swimsuits that pair well with the Anita Cover-Up. I feel like a one-piece swimsuit is a warm weather staple and a vacation must have. The Gianna One-Piece and the V-Neck Ruched One-Piece make perfect wardrobe additions for this very reason. Speaking of swimsuits, I also love the color and affordability of the neon cutout bikini by Aerie. Add a fun beach tote, sandals, and a pair of fashionable sunglasses and you are set!
No matter what you’re up to this spring break, having these essential items in your wardrobe will ensure you are ready to embrace vacation mode!
Follow my @Cammie804 shop on the @Shop.LTK app. You can shop all of my Weekly Favorites and more HERE!
- LSPACE Gianna One-Piece Swimsuit | Multiple Colors | $194.00
- LSPACE Anita Cover-Up | Multiple Colors | $99.00
- RAY-BAN Regular High-Bridge Fit | $148.80
- Peixoto Embroidered Lace Cover-Up Mini Dress | Multiple Colors |$198.00
- Ruffle V-Neck Ruched One-Piece Swimsuit | Multiple Colors | $118.00
- Salty as a Beach Straw Tote | $108.00
- Glow Stick SPF 50 | $26.00
- Seychelles Troublemaker Sandals | Multiple Colors | $129.00
- Norah Jumpsuit | $89.00
- Aerie Crinkle Voop Cutout Bikini Top | Multiple Colors | $39.95
- Aerie Crinkle Voop Cheeky Bikini Bottom | Multiple Colors | $26.95
- Miller Leather Sandal | Multiple Colors | $198.00