Hello Loves & Happy Friday!
I hope everyone had a great week with something fun planned for the weekend! My husband & I will be heading to Virginia Beach for the weekend to celebrate our 11th Wedding Anniversary – kid FREE! I’m super excited! In preparation for our weekend away I purchased a new swimsuit which I will tell you about shortly. I’ve also been freshening up my kitchen…more to come on that.
So before I start rambling – let me tell you about some of my favorite finds for this week! As always, if you see something you like you can find it HERE!
- J. Crew Swimsuit – I snagged this swimsuit for our weekend away. The swimsuit comes in multiple colors – I fell in love with the green. True to size.
- I’m obsessed with these Tory Burch Jelly Slides! They come in multiple colors & pool friendly!
- Warm weather is officially here! Protect your skin with Supergoop! If you have never tried their products, I promise you won’t be disappointed. They are currently running a 20% of sale through May 24th!
- Everyone needs a good book for the beach! This novel, inspired by true events tells the story of a black nurse in post-segregation Alabama.
- I scored this adorable top from Target! Not only is it light-weight, it’s super cute! Wearing a size S.
- I recently decided freshen up my kitchen area with new paint and curtains. Found these adorable curtain ties on Amazon. Come in a pack of 4.
- Speaking of curtains – the Pottery Barn dupes I scored from Amazon do not disappoint! They come in multiple colors and sizes!
- My family is officially a Cirkul Bottle family. We all love these things! Check them out!
- Universal Thread Overalls. I literally have these on as I type this. Super cute. Super comfy. Super affordable. Wearing a size 4.
That is all for now! See y’all next Friday✌🏼